Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Is Halloween night a perfect night to commit crimes, for one specific reason?

It is the one night of the year you can walk around while wearing a disguise, mask or costume, and no one will think anything of it.

Or, with people wearing masks for covid being the norm at the moment, I'll rephrase that:

It is the one night of the year when you can walk around wearing a mask or disguise that covers your ENTIRE face, and no one will think anything of it.

After all, if you want to get away with a crime, a good first step would be for no one to be able to identify you later. 

Unless, they identify you by the disguise itself, but a costume is pretty quick and easy to remove and ditch, then you're walking around in street clothes, bearing no resemblance to witnesses descriptions of "someone dressed like Freddy Krueger."

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. In fact, this is a brilliant idea.  I can't believe no one else has ever thought of it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only for negroes due to their natural camouflage.

• 1 month ago

No, it's the hardest night, because someone would see you and the police could come before you finished; no one would need to identify you later, because you'd be caught in the act.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I’ve committed assaults, burglary, thefts, vandalism, arson, and disturbing the peace on Halloween’s.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.