Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Could I be pregnant ?

My last period was August 23rd and I had unprotected sex September 1st, 2nd and 3rd and for the past few days I’ve been cramping like I’m about to get my period but I haven’t gotten it yet. I took 3 pregnancy tests already and they all came back negative. I even took one this morning and it was negative. 

I’ve been cramping everyday all day and nothing. I’m getting worried. 

yes u might be pregnant.. because u do unprotected sex at the time of your ovaluation...  however, your pregnancy test cant be show positive now... have to w8 few more days... like 10 days more.. after that you can do your test... best of luck

ANYTIME you have sex, there is SOME chance of pregnancy.

At 21 days after the last time you had sex, a pregnancy test is accurate if you follow the directions.

Aren't you tired of asking this yet?

These dates have been in several questions - so either you keep repeating this issue or someone else had the same period and the same sex you have had.  

Late ovulation can result in a late period.  

But, as long as you have not had more sex after the dates listed, a pregnancy test is still going to be accurate at 21 days after the last time you had sex.

maybe you should talk to your doctor about it