Is it possible for a man to compliment another man's buttocks without sounding gay? ?

If so, please give examples. 

• HMFan

“What exercises do you do to get your glutes so perfectly round and rock solid?”

Nope.  This is you sprinkling gay everywhere:

Sorry... I can't stop laughing. No, I don't think its possible. Not only is the compliment impossible, but having such a keen interest in another man's *** and not being gay seems very unlikely. It never dawned on me to look at another man's *** and have any thoughts about it. The improbability of this whole thing is unfortunately hilarious.

Not in my opinion

Just put 'No homo!', on the end. That's always convincing.

"Wow, I really like your ***! No homo!"

No, any man making such an outrageous observation would definately be a nancy boy poofta.

Source(s): Many pompous years

The one doing the compliment would have to be very obviously straight and sure about himself. And the complimentary remarks would be brief and not dwelled on in detail. 

Yes! Just say "Hey, nice ***, man 😎" and then smack it!

• reme_1

In this universe?!!!!

No that’s not possible