Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 1 month ago

Is this ibu guru a troll in studying abroad?

I asked a question and he trolled me. He is in YA 24 hours, mocking users. I am asking question because yes I KNOW THAT I AM CURRENTLY NOT ABLE TO DO IT. So, I am asking how to learn to do it. I asked about stuying abroad, and that ibu guru guy trolled me saying "I WILL NEVER BE ABLE". I know, if i don't do anything, i will never be able, so i am asking how to be able.

2 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    more like one sitting at window seat of

    coach/carriage to deny ventilation for others. at the best

    a dog in the manger. - at the worst.

  • 4 weeks ago

    What are you actually asking?

    Studying abroad requires a student visa. You've given no further information that would let us help you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.