Can alarmists here show anything substantially bad about their politically motivated climate chang issue?

Because all the peer reviewed and authoritative sources show positives.  See below.

Update:

Sources:

--Website Polar Bear Science by zoologist Dr Susan Crockford

--OFDA/CRED International Disaster Database

--Song, X., Hansen, M.C., Stehman, S.V. et al. Global land change from 1982 to 2016. Nature 560, 639–643 (2018)

Update 2:

--World Food Situation, FAO, Food & Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, 2020--Schwalm, C.R., Huntinzger, D.N., Michalak, A.M., Schaefer, K., Fisher, J.B., Fang, Y. and Wei, Y. 2020. Modeling suggests fossil fuel emissions have been driving increased land carbon uptake since the turn of the 20th century. Scientific Reports 10: 9059.

Update 3:

--Crop Yields, Our World in Data, September 2019

--"Little change in global drought over the past 60 years" (Title from Nature Journal, 2012).  Uses raw data from Palmer Drought Index.

Update 4:

--"The 2012 IPCC report assigned medium confidence that there has been an overall slight tendency toward less dryness in North America (i.e., a wetting trend with increasing soil moisture and runoff)."Journal of Hydrology, Volume 552, September 2017, pp. 704-717  

Update 5:

-- NASA (EarthObservatory).  "Globally, the total acreage burned by fires declined 24 percent between 1998 and 2015, according to a new paper published in Science."

--U.S. Hurricane Strikes by Decade, NOAA, National Hurricane Center

Update 6:

--NOAA, National Centers for Environmental Information, Historical Trends: Tornadoes

--Typhoon Statistiscs: Number of Typhoons, 2020, Japan Meteorological Agency.

--Journal of Hydrology, Volume 552, September 2017, pp. 704-717

Update 7:

--USGCRP, 2017: Climate Science Special Report: Fourth National Climate Assessment, Volume I [Wuebbles, D.J., D.W. Fahey, K.A. Hibbard, D.J. Dokken, B.C. Stewart, and T.K. Maycock (eds.)]. U.S. Global Change Research Program, Washington, DC, USA, 470 pp

--Climate Change Indicators: High and Low Temperatures, US EPA (originally taken from Kunkel, 2016)

Attachment image

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Spence
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The UN is not to be trusted. Same with Communist China as well as many of our billionaires & sold-out politicians.  I get most of my news from Infowars as they explain what is really going on as opposed to the mainstream media.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.