My Grandma's old bedroom smells like her hairspray. I can't stand the smell and it gives me a headache. I know its a Pantene hairspray. ?

I've aired out the room, open windows, fan. Also used an air filter. Smell is still strong. I don't see any hairspray, there is a drawer that smells like it. Could that make the whole room smell? The drawer is empty.

Try putting baking soda liberally in the drawer....stuff newspaper in it and close the drawers for about a week. 

• drip

Wash the room. Wash all curtains and bedding.

Wash the windows and all trim. And wipe down the walls with warm water and a drop of Dawn dish soap. If that doesn’t do it create a solution containing 1 cup ammonia, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup baking soda and one gallon of warm water. Add the solution to a spray bottle, spray the solution onto the wall, and lightly scrub with a sponge.

I would take Murphy Oil Soap to all wood furniture. Wash out the inside of the one drawer and take it outside to dry. 

Hairspray sends aerosol droplets everywhere, so there will be hairspray on the walls, ceiling, floor, furniture....everywhere. So you need to wash everything to get rid of it, and the smell. 

Wash the walls. Odors cling to hard surfaces. Get a big sponge and use a diluted solution of white vinegar in hot water, about a cup of vinegar per gallon of water.