Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why does my bf only like having sex w me on top and not any other way?

When he first tried to hu w me before we dated he wanted to do doggystyle and I said no bc it makes me uncomfortable & now we are dating and he hasn’t tried anything except me on top & it’s not even like he is last because he does all the work on the bottom, but he won’t even do missionary. He’ll do me on top or just side by side but that’s all. I should probably just ask him or say something but it’s just so weird

Tell him how it is, and if he wants sex, he's on top if that's how you want to do it sometimes.  If he won't, then he doesn't get the sex. It's not rocket science.

• J

Why don’t you just ask him to get on top? If you’re willing to have sex with him, you should be willing to talk to him about it. It doesn’t have to be some awkward conversation. When you’re tired of being on top, just get off him and say “I’m tired. You gotta get on top.”

Missionary is probably the most boring way to have sex besides anâl. Yeah that’s rough that he’s not into other stuff but I would look into suggesting other stuff to him.

Does he have bad shoulders or is out of shape? Could be some of the reasons. It might be quite a bit of work for some guys to be on top. I think what you can do is ask him in the middle of the deed (can we try you on top??)