Can someone please help me ?

I am 19 years old I’m adopted I grew up in a bad home with manipulative toxic parents and I’ve always had issues with my mental health, 3 suicide attempts and for a couple years I was feeling okay, but lately I’ve gotten worse than I ever have, throughout the day my moods change from being happy and talkative and out of no where my mood switches and Im feeling drained, depressed and I get i end up not wanting to talk to anyone or be around anyone, I can’t bring myself to even smile or be happy. And later my mood will be happy again. It’s a cycle and I’m tired of it. What does this sound like? I am going to get professional help but I just want someone to give me an idea of what’s going on with me 

Also when I get in those moods I don’t want to eat anything. So sometimes I’ll eat a granola bar in morning and at night I’ll have a couple bites of dinner and that’s it. 

I'm sorry about what you went through going up.

You need to start making some changes in your life such as:

> Getting 9hrs sleep

> Exercise daily, especially try yoga

> Meditate 2x a day for 20min or longer if possible

> Practice gratitude, always think positively, forgive yourself and everyone around you, practice loving kindness towards yourself

> Keep a journal, this is very helpful when it comes to mental health

You should also maybe move out of your parents home if they are toxic. I don't understand why they adopted you when they don't take care of you. They may be this way because their parents were like this with them. Perhaps you can think about finding your own parents one day if you want to.

I hope that you fix yourself, become stronger and be happier. Remember that you are not alone.

We're in a current state of great uncertainty and conflict in the United States with the virus, president, race relations, etc. This causes great anxiety and it is harder to maintain calm. Your up and downs could be do to the up and downs we are experiencing as fear of the unknown, followed by suppressing this fear, then being reminded by seeing masks, etc can lead to this. Many therapists are seeing a gigantic increase in clients. 

• J

It could be bipolar disorder. You really should see a psychiatrist. They can prescribe medication that will even your moods out. 

See if you identify with the symptoms of BPD https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-... It's typically caused by having shite parents.