Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 4 weeks ago

Have you experience earthquake?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Willie
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

I felt the ground shaking and it turned out to be my sister-in-law that was walking toward our house.

• 3 weeks ago

no i have not but my dads side has when they all still lived together

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes I have, a small one, and I live in a place that very rarely gets them.  About 5 years ago a 4.2 magnitude quake hit about 20 miles from me.  Where I was it sounded and felt like one of those huge tandem-trailer gravel trucks going by out front, like back in the 80s when they still used knobby tires and didn't care about road noise.

Attachment image
  • John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, in southern England, about 10 years ago, at about 1 am. It widely reported in the media the next day. Very little damage.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I have experienced an earthquake for several times. None of them were severe.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, several times.   First one when I was in Japan, second one was in San Diego.

3, 4, 5, 6, and 7  back in Japan.

I lived in Japan for three years and all the quakes we had were small ones.

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Personally no, but the ground beneath me has.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes, but all of them were less than Richter scale magnitude 6. 

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, several in my life.

• 4 weeks ago

Several times, perhaps more than 10 but nothing bigger than a mid-5 magnitude.  Nothing that was scary.  Lots of shaking and rattling and the big old rumble of the ground like distant thunder, all around the area.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.