Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 4 weeks ago

Have you experience earthquake?

• Willie
    7 days ago

I felt the ground shaking and it turned out to be my sister-in-law that was walking toward our house.

no i have not but my dads side has when they all still lived together

• Sky

Yes I have, a small one, and I live in a place that very rarely gets them.  About 5 years ago a 4.2 magnitude quake hit about 20 miles from me.  Where I was it sounded and felt like one of those huge tandem-trailer gravel trucks going by out front, like back in the 80s when they still used knobby tires and didn't care about road noise.

• John P

Yes, in southern England, about 10 years ago, at about 1 am. It widely reported in the media the next day. Very little damage.

I have experienced an earthquake for several times. None of them were severe.

• Bill-M

Yes, several times.   First one when I was in Japan, second one was in San Diego.

3, 4, 5, 6, and 7  back in Japan.

I lived in Japan for three years and all the quakes we had were small ones.

• Zardoz

Personally no, but the ground beneath me has.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ

Yes, but all of them were less than Richter scale magnitude 6. 

• Mike

Yes, several in my life.

Several times, perhaps more than 10 but nothing bigger than a mid-5 magnitude.  Nothing that was scary.  Lots of shaking and rattling and the big old rumble of the ground like distant thunder, all around the area.