Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Why are the paid alarmist trolls so easy to dominate here?

Aren't they embarrassed? I don't get paid to post here. Neither does Mystery Man. And yet, your efforts to use Yahoo as a free PR board are in shambles.

Your bot was exposed. Your stolen accounts were exposed.  Your deleting of content with sock accounts was exposed.

You better go to your boss and tell him to hire us as consultants!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

• Why do Clown Troll Denier Buffoons post compulsively?

Why isn't Little Mickey not making a fuss about *your* anonymity, while he makes a fuss over a GW proponent's anonymity...and reach an erroneous conclusion?

Little Mickey is not that smart, he shows his bias while trying to sound unbiased...make up your mind Little Mickey, why don't you also rant at this anonymous poster? Well? Why don't you? Oh, is it because you are also a Denier Buffon? I think so. Correction, I know so!

Back to the ''OP'' as you call them, you have too much time on your hands and no brains. So who is the unpaid/small-paid troll? It's you, cretin.

Source(s): Your Nemesis

If I worked at Yahoo I'd ban all right wingers from using this section

The lesson here is that you don't necessarily need money to defeat your enemy.  You just need persistence, savvy, and a little marketing.  Teamwork is good.  Support is good.   The lack of smarts on the other side didn't help them, either.

This should be a good lesson for all the bureaucrats who think bigger government budgets are better.

Discussion boards are nasty (just witness politics or r&s), but this place is really unlike any other. 

It's basically two factions fighting with no real questions asked here.

It does appear that one side has some type of financial interest and patrols this place.  They insist that people come to learn here, but that is obviously not the case.

I would say they are trying to sell their issue here, and no one would do that recreationally.

There was some type of automated program that corrupted questions that disagree with the namesake of Yahoo Global warming.  They were maliciously moved.  I had a few questions moved critical of warming and I was not able to move them back here.  The automated program would not let me.  Someone is not just doing that for fun.  There is a purpose in doing that.

The guy who opposes them (Horse, crusher, or whatever he calls himself today) appears crazy, but he is probably no more intense that others I've seen on politics discussion boards.  It's obvious he has other accounts, but he never hid that and seems to do it to mock the other side.

In conclusion, I would say the "alarmist" side has some users here who receive financial compensation.  That's pretty obvious.  I've been here 4 years and I have seen them doing this same stuff.  It' hardly out the realm of possibility that they're paid because it's fairly common any more. 

"Why are the paid alarmist trolls so easy to dominate here?"

Because there are no paid alarmist trolls, they exist only in your mind and I suggest you seek professional help Don Quixote.

"Aren't they embarrassed? I don't get paid to post here. Neither does Mystery Man. And yet, your efforts to use Yahoo as a free PR board are in shambles."

It is your fantasy, if you want them to be embarrassed they will be.

"Your bot was exposed. Your stolen accounts were exposed.  Your deleting of content with sock accounts was exposed."

Cool story bro.

"You better go to your boss and tell him to hire us as consultants!"

Again, it is your fantasy man, you can get hired by any one you like.

"ROTFLMAO!!!!!!"

The people in the white coats are waiting for you to come and take your medication, besides, you should let the other patients use the computer sometime.

It's easy to dominate what only occurs in your head.

There is no reason to think anyone is paid to post here; alarmist or otherwise.  You might think you dominate those who you claim are paid, but all you have done is block them.  You are no match, intellectually, for any of them.

The paid alarmist trolls here aren't very intelligent.