Will this heat wave in California cross the Rockies and travel Eastward?

I say no way, for I see the Wisdom of God to form the Rockies Mountains to keep those living eastward not having to face these kind of heat waves that California is facing today. The wind and heat of the air is not controllable so it swirls like you see on Venus or any gas planet and and God or his Angles learned the rhythm of the heated wind swirls and raised up mountains to control these heatwaves that destroys the land......So I say "no way" for God made the mountains to stop it .....I figure when the air became right, God breathed his Holy Spirit upon the waters and from the Water Came Life........

The only "gas planet" I see here is you, darlin'.

Well, you are free to think whatever you like.  Why would God or his angels need to learn how the atmosphere works, didn't God make it all?

Based on the cooler air that is making its way southward from Canada, the heat wave will be blocked and will not carry too far 

past the area between Denver and the Mississippi ... but some of 

the smoke from the fires has already made a few of the sunsets on 

the East Coast alot more interesting, for sure!

• Elaine

It all depends on the jet stream.