Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Is notifications working for you?

I'm seeing "Oops... Something went wrong."

Same here. Its been that way for about 4 weeks now.

Everything else is working ok. Seems notifications is working for some accounts and not others.Could be something to do with what Browser you use for Y/A`s or what country your account is logged with. I`m no IT whizz kid. Just guessing.

no,it is no,no no

Working fine for me for as long as I can remember.

It seems to be working fine for the moment.

It was earlier, but now I get - Oops... Something went wrong  

Yes,  always works for me.............no idea why I see this question 50 times a day. 

Mine are working just fine. 

• sam

Mine isn't working either :(

• .

Refresh the screen when that happens. That has not failed to work for me in many months. Sometimes it takes more than one "refresh". 

Yes, they are working perfectly for me, thank you very much for your concern.

Floppy Bottom must be sleeping in, he usually starts answering questions at this time.

Edit: I had to thumb myself down, because I saw there was '13' which is unlucky.

• Daniel

Mine is working Fine its a Problem that's only happening to some People's Accounts not everyone is Effected 

You cant Fix that Unfortunately its something on Yahoo's End they have to Fix it