Why does every story on Yahoo News slant Democratic liberal and constantly are negative towards the president? ?

Now we can't comment on these "opinion pieces". So tired of opinionated journalists. Stick to reporting. Leave the adjectives and personal takes on the story out of it.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

isn't it obvious... they want Biden". i mean look at the trending news windows at the top of this page'.

• Traci
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

It's communist factor.

• 4 weeks ago

That's the only thing Yahoo is good at...spreading lies and hate.

• because they have a bias, to tarnish and smear his good name, trump is a powerful man with mega influence against the far left power structure, so they are uniting against him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Democrats and natzis are one and the same suppress the public and feed you lies . Most of yahoo journalists are from both parties named above.

• 4 weeks ago

The first signs of communism is the way the press reports things.. try to brainwash the public.  Yahoo is part of that!

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe because the president seems incapable of speaking without spreading lies, hate and fear.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The President is your president. His rallies look like a KKK jamboree and I don't support that. America does not look like that. We have to live with all colors in US and apparently he has turned them off. I refuse to add one more White face to his white racist no mask wearing freedoms

party. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is far-right, the media tends to be politically central, so they're unlikely to allow Trump's lies to pass without scrutiny

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Other news sources are available if the truth about Trump bothers you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.