Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What's your favorite vacation/trip you had?

When I went to Disneyland in 2012 

When I went to Quebec last year hun.

Tough choice, being that I've had quite a few great vacations.  I can think of two which I really enjoyed;

1) Trip to Havasupi Falls (Bottom of the Grand Canyon) with the Explorer Scout troupe when I was a kid.  I hated scouts previously, but this particular group was cool!  We traveled to Arizona in a large motor home, got to the canyon, then hiked 8 to 12 miles down the canyon to the camp ground.  There's an actual town down at the bottom, and a campground two miles further.  The falls were BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Put the show "Fantasy Island" to shame!  Great memories of that trip, had a lot of fun, swimming was great.

2) My first time on a cruise ship.  I had always wanted to go on one, so I booked a cruise all by myself.  I found a website that did cruises for single people.  They pair singles up with other singles to keep the costs down.  They had all sorts of parties and mixers, allowing us to mingle with the other singles.  I had an absolute BLAST!!!  This was the first trip I had ever taken all by myself, and I loved every minute of it.

We went to Old San Juan, Puerto Rico for a wedding.  It was wonderful.