What is Morrisons policy on piercings?

I have an interview with Morrisons and was wondering what their policy on piercings is.

• Ludwig

My advice is to avoid any facial piercings.

• Marli

I suppose the closest category in Yahoo Answers regarding job interviews is  "Careers and Employment" in the "Business" category.  There is also  "Local Businesses" category with subcategories by country. 

We don't know "Morrisons". You do, since you applied for employment there.  You can ask them. You can see if they have an internet site, and then see if there is a webpage about employment.  If it is a shop, you can covertly eye the sales staff for piercings, as well as note their clothes and make-up.

Of course there is only one company in the whole world called Morrisons, and everyone here knows immediately all about it.

Or possibly not.

Look, if you want to know about Morrisons, why not ask THEM???

Call them and ask or wait until your interview. I have never heard of Morrison's and don't know where they're located. I'm guessing most people using this site are in the same position. Common sense is your friend. Use it.