Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is she overreacting?

My baby's father and I are having another baby. our 1 baby is only 3 month and my family isn't happy about it because his ex is online telling everyone he doesn't take care of their 1 year old son (which he doesn't) and isn't paying child support. However, he does pick him up, buy him clothes for Just my house so he doesn't have to go over to her house. He just picked him up a few days ago and now she's saying we're thieves for keeping her son CLOTHES that she bought and we're wrong for throwing away HIS stroller. I did throw away his stroller because he told me to And I kept the clothes at my house because I can. She shouldn't been talking about our daughter. She said the only REASON she contacted him is because she wants her son clothes BACK, nothing else. Is she overreacting? Lol. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

she might be overreacting

• 1 month ago

Obviously, she is as stupid as you are....because if he does this to her he will eventually do it to you, too.

And so you can reassure yourself that he will get a third woman pregnant and she will treat you like dirt, too.

Wise up.

• 1 month ago

Hurrah, another child to add to your trashy life. 

• 1 month ago

She did send him with CLOTHES, but we kept them oh well she's not getting it back either. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

both you and your baby's father need to tell his ex, you're pregnant. present a united front, and she should go away after the shock wears off. hopefully she isn't the violent type. get yourself some pepper spray.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.