Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is she overreacting?

My baby's father and I are having another baby. our 1 baby is only 3 month and my family isn't happy about it because his ex is online telling everyone he doesn't take care of their 1 year old son (which he doesn't) and isn't paying child support. However, he does pick him up, buy him clothes for Just my house so he doesn't have to go over to her house. He just picked him up a few days ago and now she's saying we're thieves for keeping her son CLOTHES that she bought and we're wrong for throwing away HIS stroller. I did throw away his stroller because he told me to And I kept the clothes at my house because I can. She shouldn't been talking about our daughter. She said the only REASON she contacted him is because she wants her son clothes BACK, nothing else. Is she overreacting? Lol. 

she might be overreacting

Obviously, she is as stupid as you are....because if he does this to her he will eventually do it to you, too.

And so you can reassure yourself that he will get a third woman pregnant and she will treat you like dirt, too.

Wise up.

Hurrah, another child to add to your trashy life. 

She did send him with CLOTHES, but we kept them oh well she's not getting it back either. 

• Sandy

both you and your baby's father need to tell his ex, you're pregnant. present a united front, and she should go away after the shock wears off. hopefully she isn't the violent type. get yourself some pepper spray.