When people visit you and leave small irrelivant items in your house... ?

Does it make you panic about witchcraft? 

Not bloody likely!  It was mostly women leaving various items of underwear.  I took that as a clear sign they were interested in further activities.   

No, I thought it was when something was missing like a glove or a scarf that was cause for panic. Like in "Rosemary's Baby."

• Judy

That has never happened to me.  I always make sure my guests have all their things before they leave, but now its best not to have people over.

no but my nephew sometimes leaves Lego's after he has been and it kills my foot

No, I tell them they left something. If they don't care to retrieve it then it belongs to the garbage.

Not really before but I am getting worried and I'll for now on be checking when folks leave.