When will Best Buy Take Payment Out?

I bought an iPad Pro and keyboard from Best Buy, and had to open my bank account for a day to make the big purchase because of fraud alerts- the keyboard shipped quickly so they immediately took the payment out for the keyboard even though I ordered them at the same time. The iPad still says it’s in transit, but it has arrived at my local post office to be delivered today- and Best Buy has still not taken money out of my account for the iPad. 

I talked to customer service yesterday because I kept checking my bank to see if it cleared, but no. Not even this morning, after it’s arrived in my city to be delivered this afternoon. The guy said they take the payment out once the item has shipped. I would consider that ‘shipped’, wouldn’t you? Should I be worried? My conscience won’t let me stop freaking out! Lol Has anyone had this experience with online purchases? 

I don't know what you mean.

Fraud alerts are on your credit report, not your bank account.

What does "I opened my bank account for a day" mean? 

Do you mean that you authorized a larger than usual transaction on your bank account, so the Best Buy transaction will go through?

Online purchases are supposed to process at the time of purchase or at the time of shipment. 

-- why Best Buy hasn't processed yours, we don't know.

I don't know what you are freaking out about. 

The only thing you are responsible for at this point, is not spending the money so it's available when Best Buy pulls it.  If a year goes buy and Best Buy never processes the transaction, you got a free iPAD.

It’s probaly being blocked but u should have opened a new bank account.

Why didn't you open a new bank account?

What is your concern?  If they don't ever take the money, consider it a gift.