What message is the Christian Church putting forth that can make a believer fail to have his name written in the Lamb's Book Life   ?

I say one, Judaism teaching which teaches you do not need to be Baptize and God's son is God himself....Don't you know God gave all of Mankind into the Hands of Christ and to mankind Jesus said, "By my name you will heal the sick, you will cast out devils and you will Raise the Dead, and those that come forth from the water will be Born Again and will be called Christians.....  

8 Answers

Relevance
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Judaism teaching which teaches you do not need to be Baptize and God's son is God himself"

Incorrect. G-d doesn't *have* a son, except in the metaphorical sense.

G-d is One and Only.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No church can deny salvation to man

• 1 month ago

THOSE WHO SAY THAT YESHUA NEVER REALLY DIED OR THAT HE NEVER SHED REAL BLOOD ARE IN DANGER

• 1 month ago

When you can raise the dead, get with your local news outlet so that we all can know, and we can talk then.

Or maybe you're misinterpreting what Jesus said.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

isaiah  28 God anulled the covenant of death and whoever believes in the cornerstone will not be put to shame  Psalm 118:22 the cornerstone will be rejected by the builders 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. It is too late to be saved, after death.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lambs book? I don't know about that but armed with my baptism certificate I'm on gods list to enter heaven. He would let me through those pearly gates. "Welcome Aaron, he would say. Since you are more "Christlike" than many of those who proclaim to be Christian" 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Jesus in the Gospels is a Jew. 

How about you spend your life helping others? Before you do that, give all your stuff away. That's what Jesus taught. Yet you're on here trolling. Be a better example. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.