Zork asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should a withered decrepit 78 yr old man with dementia have access to the nuclear codes?

• garry

78 , never knew biden was that old .

• Bill-M

No he should not.   Who are you talking about and what evidence do you have of Dementia?

President Regan had a Memory Problem and had access to the Nuclear Codes and he is the only past President I know of or of any future President.

I could ask you a question -  Should a Habitual Liar, Racist have access to the Nuclear codes?

Withered and decrepit?

Trump can barely stand.

Let Trump and Biden have a 3 mile jog. I suspect only one of them would get to the finish line and that one person would not be Trump...

• Sally

No, and that's why we have to get him out of the Oval Office as fast as possible.

No. That's why you should vote him out in November.

• Mike L

I didn't think Trump was that old... 

• Dan

Don't worry, he already promised a Harris administration. Now you ask yourself if you want her for president. 

He won't . Klamidya Harris and Ilan Omar will .

For better or worse he already does.