LGBT: will you vote for another 4 year of president Trump ?

Yes, i would support him, but i'm a transvestite not gay, well yeah homoflexible.

I live in England, so no.  Supporting Trump is a dangerous cult.  You don't want a civil war or a bloody revolution I hope.

Trump is an awful president. Idk why people like him...

• MARK

At the moment the USA's credibility with me hangs in the balance. If Trump is voted into another term in the White House it will lose all its credibility with me. I sincerely hope the current opinion polls truly reflect how Americans will vote. At least this time your alternative is not Hillary Clinton.

Nope trump meets old smokey the chair soon for treason 

• I'm not voting for either Trump or Biden I'm not a republican or a looney leftist retard a vote for either of them is bad.

Yes, of course.

No masculine gay man in his right mind would ever vote for the effeminate and lady-like Biden.  

Trump is the Alpha Man of Alpha Men.

And we love his power and manliness.  

There will be enough dead voters going for Biden, not to worry

Bwahahahabahaha! I don't THINK so.

• A.J.

Only with dead hands. Otherwise, it's Biden.