Mier
Mier asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Do you think the 49ers might be done for this season?

They’ve got some key guys out now dude to injury. 

Garoppolo 

Bosa 

Mostert 

Coleman 

Ford 

Kittle

Samuel 

I had originally picked them to go back to the super bowl but they look depleted after week 2.

It is too early to tell even though I am not a fan of them.

Not necessarily, but they may be given how tough their division is.

I think so...I don't see how they could make up for the loss of all those guys. It's too much of a talent drain.

Yes.  Their playoff hopes are as dead as Joe Biden't brain.

• Cu Tie

Yes, with how tough the NFC West division, especially with the Cardinals and Seahawks, I think it will be tough for the 49ers to even make it back to the playoffs. In fact, with all these injuries, it would not even be a surprise if the 49ers finished in last place in the division, behind the Rams.

And Solomon Thomas and like half their receiving corps.  Yeah, every year there's some team that just gets chewed up by injuries.  Usually it's the bad teams (because not surprisingly they hire bad trainers and they draft injury prone players), not a really good team like SF.