What was your reason for getting your tattoo? ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I got Playboy bunnies tattooed on my arms because I wanted to identify with that lifestyle.  I had dates  couple of girls at one time, and I thought this would show the world my commitment.

It was great the first time I went out to a lake party; My tattoos were out and I was noticed !

Although I remember the next time I was out, I just felt like a random guy who was dumb enough to put these tattoos on permanently.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just to be different. None of my friends had one. It was a spontaneous decision.

• LM440
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I am fascinated that an idea can make its way to paper and then become a permanent part of me.  The concepts of art, commitment and expression are the foundation blocks of tattooing.

• 4 weeks ago

I got my first tattoo at the age of 24. It was an unalome tatto. I got it done as i was inspired by the meaning of the tattoo depiction. It related to my life and experiences. Also, It gives out alot about my personality and nature. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Dont understand why people anseer her when they have no interest. What use is - don't have them, or don't like them. I wouldn't go into the gardening section coz I have no interest in that. Must be desparate for those 2 points. 

I have my tattoos coz I like them. I never got any coz I thought they looked cool or to get any attention etc. And I also have some that I designed myself, so those ones mean something to me. 

• 4 weeks ago

I never had a tattoo. I prefer my natural body.

• Fred G
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Dumb as a box of rocks.. I know because I did it when I was 17 and drunk.. Now I have this ugly *** stupid thing on my arm... 

• 4 weeks ago

the pot leaf- it was a matching tattoo that i got with my ex. it was my first one. I got it because I love weed, duh

the mushrooms- this was a matching tattoo with an ex friend. We wanted something trippy so why not blue mushrooms?

the aliens building the pyramids- i found an image on google and the artist made his own version and i just thought it was pretty because its very colorful

the dollar sign- this was a stick and poke that i did myself, definitely my best work. I did it because I love money

the arrow- another stick and poke I did, I put it on my middle finger because I think it looks cool

the dots- more stick and pokes i did myself just for accessory/to take up space

the smiley face- another stick n poke but on my toe, did it just because i was bored.

the aries symbol- matching tattoo with my cousin because we are both aries

the triangle- the first stick n poke i did on myself. because its my favorite shape

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They make you look dumb.

• 4 weeks ago

ive never gotten a tatttoo, i dont like them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.