Anonymous

Does this count as childhood sexual abuse?

When I was a child, about 4-5, my mom dated this man. He is not my father. I don't remember a whole lot about their relationship other than my mom was no longer with him. She went to jail for a few times when I was younger and I just remember this man stepping in and trying to be a father figure to me. And I saw him as one. As so did my grandma (my mom's mom) Well there's something I've never told anyone about him. He used to park his car and tell me to go to the back and look out the window while we just talked, like a storytime. One time I turned around and he was exposed and touching himself. I didn't know how to react, as I have never seen that before so I just turned back around and didn't say anything. He ended up going to jail for a long time and I never knew why. This man still tried to stay in touch with me but I kind of tried avoiding the phone calls and I never liked reading the letters he would send me. I never knew why he made me so uncomfortable. A couple of years ago I did research and found that he was in jail for the kidnapping of a minor (17 ys). He recently got of jail and has tried contacting me on social media but I have avoided him still. I tried suppressing the memories of what happened that day and I've never told anyone about it but it's starting to take more and more of a toll on me and I really don't know what to do. Any advice? I am now 20 yrs old so its been a while since this has happened

I'm all in with these answers. No contact! Make it clear to IT. If he keeps sniffing around it costs nothing to get a restraining order. Let people know.

The man is clearly a sexual predator.  Not only stay away from him, also contact police & inform them of what he's up to.  He may need another "vacation" at the "Crowbar Inn."  YES, it was childhood sexual abuse.

It looks like one of his pedophile allies disagrees.  Consider the source - also feces.  

NO.  His intent wasn't to expose himself to you.  You broke the rule and suffered the consequence.

• Iambi

Stay the hell away from him!