Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Is it bad if I wish that I looked like other girls ?

I wish I had small breasts, was tall and thin, didn't have blue eyes (they look good on most people but I've always wanted brown eyes and blonde hair with tan skin), and that I was better looking lol if that makes any sense 

I totally feel you on wanting to be tall and thin with small boobs because I want to look like that also, haha. I genuinely think that that tall and thin androgynous stick/hourglass body type is the most attractive. I think those other features (brown eyes paired with tan skin) you mentioned are rather average, so it is bad to want to look that way if you're wanting to blend in with the crowd. You should always like things for you, not based on what other people look like. Most of the population has brown eyes which is ordinary, so embrace your blue eyes. Standing out and liking what you genuinely like is better than trying to blend in, love. I'm sure you're beautiful.

It's because you're tired of seeing the same imagine in the mirror. When you see other girls you ONLY see them at their best.. Fixed make-up, nice hair, clothes.. You are seeing them for the first time and it's a lot to process at once. They however, see themselves everyday and believe it or not they are probably tired of their own reflection too.

I like you just the way you are.

I completely understand. I have always had bigger breasts ever since I was young and I would get teased for it. I am not very tall but I truffled with weight for awhile which made me super insecure and I was constantly wishing I was in someone else’s body. Most of the time these feelings spur from spending too much time on social media where girls who are underweight are seen as the “norm”. I’ve learned over the years that you just have to embraced the titties and find clothes that you feel confident in because it makes all the difference. As for being taller you could always try heels and contacts for your eyes, but you should embrace what you have because big boobs and blue eyes are two beautiful features that many people wish they had and even pay a fortune to make it look like they do.

It is bad. And I hate brown eyes because they are the color of sh$t.