Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 month ago

Americans who live in NYC and LA: would you cry/faint if you saw minorities/foreigners in those two cities?

I know that New York and Los Angeles are both 100 percent white (that's what the news show!), and all Americans are paranoid white supremacists and xenophobes.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No, you would be very thankful.  The foreigners are why those cities have low crime rates.  U.S. cities without enough foreigners have much higher crime rates.  In U.S. cities that don't have enough foreigners, you don't cry or faint; you get shot.  New York and LA are safer because they have foreigners.

• John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

All large cities in most parts of the world have mixed populations, and the USA is no different. 

I might even, from its tone, suspect that the question is a troll.

• 1 month ago

Stop watching Fox News

• 1 month ago

You must be watching fiction news.  There are a lot of foreigners in both cites.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Uhmm, I live in LA and this has to be a troll question from someone from a flyover state. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

rant -------- reported

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nobody would cry if you were to step in front of a speeding train, that's for sure. It's refreshing to see that you're branching out a bit and not asking about Montreal 15 times per day, but one would think that after months and months of posting this type of idiocy day after day that you eventually tire of it and move on to something else. If you can't refrain, so be it, but find someplace else to spam this rubbish. These are not legitimate, knowledge-seeking questions. It's just the pathetic ramblings of some basement dwelling incel loser. Enough.    

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God you are so stupid and a liar too 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.