What would you do if all internet was shut down for the weekend?

6PM Friday until 9AM Monday,(for whatever reason) how would that affect your weekend?

I'd survive.ย  I grew up in a time before the internet, I haven't become addicted since, and have nothing to do with social media.

Actually, that probably be something that should really happen once a month or so....No Internet Weekends.ย  Could imagine all the self-absorbed Tik Tok dancers, know-it-all Twidiots and self-important "influencers" losing their minds when the Internet goes down for 60 hours of so,ย  they realize they'll have to search for their ego gratification and vacuous praise elsewhere?

I'd be burning more petrol & diesel.ย 

I would be out riding my motorcycle a lot more.

I have several books that I've been meaning to read for some time now. My apartment could use a coat of paint. There's a ton of stuff that I could do.

I would survive.

I wouldn't affect me at all, I don't have or rely on the internet at home.

Nothing, I continu my life.ย ย 

1.) Going to work ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ

2.) Talking to people ๐Ÿ—ฃ

3.) Making delicious food ๐ŸŒถ

4.) Exercising ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

5.) Curing Patients ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆถ ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿฆท๐Ÿฆด

6.) Chores:ย 

Pay the bills ๐Ÿ’ธ

Laundry ๐Ÿงบ

Go to the doctor ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿฅ

Groceries ๐Ÿ›

7.) Shop for everything ๐Ÿ›’

8.) Praying ๐Ÿ™

I have everything done๐Ÿ‘!

I might actually do something productive, like studying.

i would cry cause i already have no tv!

• yay

Not much. Most of the time that I spend online happens during the week. There's always plenty to do in and around the house on Saturdays and Sundays, and that's when we do most of it. We wouldn't be able to stream movies or shows, but fortunately, we still have plenty of movies on DVD.ย 

id survive..im not as addicted anymoreย