Can I make a plywood door?

I need a new 33'x77' door. Can I just sandwich two 3/4 inch pieces of plywood together and make a solid door?

Will their be problems with the hinges or lockset because of the grain in plywood? It has to better than my shot out solid core mdf door that's falling off the hinges.I also need to add a window and dog door so its seems easiest to just build the door from scratch. If there are better ideas please let me know. Obviously money is my concern here. 

Thank you guys

Assuming this is an exterior door I would suggest you buy one. In the long run a new door with door frame is the best choice. Based on your question, I assume you have limited experience with carpentry. 

.

If you try to make one from plywood you are just asking for trouble. For starters plywood is not as stable in terms of warping as you might thing. You would also need exterior grade plywood of the best grade. That is not as cheap as you might think. You will have to come up with a method of framing the plywood securely with solid wood so you have something for the hinges to attach to. 

For a little bit more cost, and a lot less aggravation, get a solid core exterior slab door.

Plywood is a bad choice. That will be an extremely heavy door. also you will have difficulty mortising the ends to attach hinges.  the ends of plywood don't hold screws well.  especially not with that much weight.

Sure, you make a door. Another way is 1 sheet of plywood, then layer a 3/4" X 6" board around the perimiter