Can you be ACCUSED of SEXUAL harrassment while WORKING for a pornographic COMPANY.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

• RR

Yes. But all you get is a stiff talking to.

Oh yes *Hangs towel off his johnson*. I'm Buck Naked, famous porno actor. We have problems like that all the time. You'd be surprised. *sniffs actress as she walks by*

See what I did there? Thats fine. But when Jeremy pet a dog that strayed onto the setΒ  *SIRENS*Β  Here comes PETA!

Source(s): And then there was the actress/singer who sued for throat damage. We suggested she just shave her teeth. And she sued us for that too. ITS A HARD LIFE bein a porno actor. A HARD LIFE I tell ya! *doesnt adjust tie* :{

Yes,it seems that you can't even point it in the wrong direction,these daze.

• Pronk

Yup..Even the pornographic COMPANY JANITOR can;Β 

For SCREWING IN A LIGHTBULB.

Is a pornographic company public or private?

Annnndd cut! 🎬  **continues thrusting like a March time rabbit**

Your honor, he was ogling my private area and sniffing my bottom, and then he stopped. That isn't right.Β  :O

Ron Jeremy has been arrested and charged with all manner of sex crimes.....it's been in all the papers lately.Β 

Just get a good Jewish lawyer.