Is gigapie retarded?

• Fred

Gigapie is frank, direct, cut to the bone accurate, and one of my few rare joys of visiting in here.

You insult offends me, and as a true joy that Gigapie is, by her example; merely let it roll off her back and fall to the floor.   

Retardation implies a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance of the noun in question. I should think not. 

no idea who that is 

No, but it's very likely that YOU are.

Reported for insulting another user.

No. Gigapie☭ is not retarded.

Her name sounds perverted.

She's annoying but not as annoying as mommanuke, summertime, or that Actual Lwellen

• John P

I find Gigapie very interesting on the uses of the English language. She seems to be American, and I am British, so we don't always agree, but she is logical.

• Ludwig

No.  Not unless you count being a YA regular.

Simply put they don't suffer fools or trolls gladly.

Yep, I sure am! So just think about how brilliant I'd be if I had those extra 60 IQ points on top of the 240 I have now in my unfortunately retarded state.