Why doesn't the Wiki entry on Turkish Delight (rahat lokum) include the song "Rahadlakum" from "Kismet" under Popular Culture?

🎼"...The kind of confection to drive a man out of his Mesopotamian mind!"

I would add it, but I don't have a Wiki account, only IMDB.

You don't have to have a Wikipedia account to add stuff to Wikipedia. It'll just be credited in the page's history to your IP address (107.33.29.81 or something like that). 

But from what I understand, the Powers That Be at Wikipedia (which of course don't exist, because all so-called "editors" -- oh puhleeeze -- are equal, but of course some are more equal than others) sort of disapprove of these disjointed lists of  "In Popular Culture." But if you want to add it, go ahead.

And if, as @John says, KiDs tOdAy NeVeR hEaRd Of "Kismet," then that's all the more reason for you to add it. The purpose of an encyclopedia is to give you info you DON'T already know. 

• John P

Surely 'Kismet' is a bit old hat these days? Would youngsters know what 'Mesopotamian' refers to?