Intestinal blockage?

I ate about 12 French toast sticks a week and three days ago. For the first maybe three days I was so sick. Had a fever, was throwing up, and had severe abdominal pain. Ok the fourth day I took miralax and the symptoms seemed to have subsided. I took about three cap fulls daily up until about four day’s ago and went down to two. I’ve had small soft bowel movements but nothing large. I’m terrified of going to the doctors due to some trauma I faced there a few years ago. I have bubbling in my tummy. No pain or nausea. I just don’t think I’ve passed anything substantial in about a week or so. I’m not sure what to do and I’m scared of going to the doctor. What should I do? 

• Mike

If you were throwing up, its possible you don't have much in your system to eliminate.

Try eating some yogurt (something with acidophilus in it) - its possible the good flora in your gut has been compromised by whatever made you sick.