Does it make a person less of a human based on their pay scale they get paid?

I make $12.00 an hour but I've had people berate me due to my pay I get at work, Yes I do have a full time job.

No.  It simply means that the people who berate you are less than human.

(You know what grown in a beer can if you leave t tablespoon of beer in it and then leave it in a dark, warm corner for 2 weeks?  Yeah...that's the people who berate you.)

#1 You HAVE a job.

#2 You  actually go to work and do your job.

#3 You are learning about the business that employees you while you work your job.

#4 You are gaining experience at your job.

#5 You are  - presumably - going to take everything you learn at this job and use it to get a pay raise and a promotion where you are ... or you are going to get it somewhere else.

#6 This job is just a stop on your road to success...you need something to pay the bills and you are not the type to  mooch off someone else until your 'Dream Job' materializes.

(If I'm right, please give me best answer...or at least say 'Good Job Devo')

• Imp

I'm not going to give you validation. Get a better job if it bothers you so much or learn to not be bothered by what they say.

Not at all. Some people volunteer for some very important causes. They get paid 0$. Some women help men cheat on their wives and get paid $1000/hr. People who raise decent human beings and stay at home doing it get paid 0$.  People who judge on someone's wages are discriminating. Pretty cut and dry