What color are my eyes?

I have never been able to answer when people ask me they all look so different 

• Raja

The eye where you are wearing glass is slightly bluish. The other next to it is slightly brownish One on top is light greyish . Next one is almost blackish. 

• Ocimom

When your eye color is a mix of more then one color, its considered to be hazel.  Yours looks like a blue/grey/brown mix to me.

hazel, same as mine.......................

Hazel, just like mine.

Colour is reflected light.... end of story. So your eyes will look different colours in different light....the same as EVERYONE else. Eyes don't change colour... the light reflected from them does. Stop obsessing about something so trivial... there's a big world out there. 

They look hazel to me, but you might be one of those people whose eyes seem to change color with your mood. Like the fire in your eyes lights up the color and the tints and shading are enhanced in different ways making your eyes appear different colors depending on if you're angry or sad or in love etc.

It looks like they're probably hazel.