Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

My electoral college map prediction. What do you think? Any tweaks you would make?

Attachment image

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Maryland goes to Trump.

• 4 weeks ago

Man, you are spot on. Go Donnie.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

I'd start with you stopping smoking meth.

Your map is an utter factless fantasy.

Try this one, which actually fits the facts.

All hail President Biden.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Given Biden's strength it's pretty unlikely that Trump increases his lead. 

Your map is more plausible than that of some people who project a Trump win.  You're not predicting a blowout victory for Trump.  You've only got him winning states which he either won in 2016 or where he relatively narrowly lost. 

But the problem is that I just don't see this map happening.  If Trump does end up winning it will probably be with a smaller map than last time.  For example, the Trump campaign seems to have given up on Minnesota, which they once hoped to flip.  They've also, IIRC, pulled all tv ads out of Michigan, because Biden's lead there is so large.  Biden is also ahead in the 2nd Congressional district in Maine.  I haven't seen polling in New Hampshire, which was the closest state that Hillary Clinton won, but given Biden's overall strength I'd be a bit surprised if Trump won that. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Current poling makes your map a pipe dream. Even Trump knows he's going to lose and that's why he's doing everything he can to try and discredit the vote. 

He'll lose the popular vote by at least 5 million. He lost7 by 3 million to an unpopular candidate in a low turnout election.

So he loses Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin. Minnesota, Pennslyvania. NC, Florida Arizona. He'll also lose by a landslide in the Electoral College.

So it's going to difficult to impossible for him to claim fraud. His first plan is to channel close results in battleground states. He won by only 78,000 in 3 battleground states in 2016. It was due a low voter turnout of black people in Detroit and Milwaukee. There's going to be a high turnout of black voters this time that will wipe out those victories and make it impossible for him to challenge.

His final play is for his supporters to riot. He could then try an invoke the Insurrection Act, declare martial and declare himself dictator for life.

He knows he's going to lose. Because it's going to be a blowout in the popular vote and the Electoral College it won't get to the Supreme Court. Since the military won't help. He'll try and use a Private Military company like Whitewater. Erik Prince, Betsy DeVoss' brother, used to run Whitewater.

stay tuned and be prepared for this to happen. He can't leave because he's going to jail. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

New Mexico is a red state and they want Trump so you could be wrong. 

• 1 month ago

YOU ARE PROBABLY AS CLOSE AS ANYONE SINCE WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS ELECTION WILL TURN OUT

• 1 month ago

Anonymous... YOUR MAP MEANS nothing.. ANYone can make a poll say whatever they want it to.. IT'S all how you play with the numbers.. BUT you listen to the Fake news and believe it dont you..

• rodcom
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well being Biden is leading in pretty much every battleground state, and way ahead in places like Wisconsin, you fail.  Some of those battleground states only has Biden ahead by a small amount and things could change, but not every one.

• 1 month ago

Unfortunately, I don’t believe that an electoral map based on properly cast votes means a damn thing. You heard Donald. However, if your question is who will get the most properly cast votes in the swing states, the answer is Biden. Maybe not in North Carolina or Ohio.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.