Will I get fired?

I’ve worked at Woolworths for 4 years now, and I’ve started doing online for 3 months now. Last night I moved a cigarette order worth a lot of money to today, only to found out we have none in stock, and that the boss is gonna talk to me tmr. I am stressing and wanted to know if this means I can possibly get fired for my stupid mistake 

• It's possible. You should have checked the stock before taking the order. 

You didn't. Which can disappoint and upset customers. Your boss may be upset at you because he had to deal with an upset customer. As for firing you, I can't predict that. I don't know your boss or his attitude towards things like this. If he's a decent boss and it's a first offence you may get written up for it. Apologize for it and try not to let this happen again. Always check the stock before you take an order. 

Hi stressing and wanted to know if this means I can possibly get fired for my stupid mistake. I'm Dad 👨