Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

I’m 15 and I like a 45 year old. ?

I know that sounds so bad because it is but I don’t know what to do. I don’t wanna talk to much about the situation but I think it’s kind of my moms fault because she pushes me so far it makes me just want to rebel and not care about anything anymore, but I can’t blame this on her clearly idk what to do or how to feel about this :\

• Barry

It's your hormones dear. It's not unknown for teens to have a crush on older men/women. Don't be dissapointed if the 45 year old regards you as a child, which you are. Any sexual activity would put him in prison so bear that in mind.

We like who we like, for whatever reasons. You didn't ask a question. But I see that hasn't kept everyone here from giving you advice.

i would leave him alone, it would be illegal for him to date you

It's  not "bad" to have certain feelings. It's only "bad" if you act on them. Practically every 15-year-old in history has had a crush on an older man or woman. I still remember my Latin teacher ... half the class were in love with him.

We all got over it as we started going out with people our own age. And you will too. You don't need to 'do' anything in particular, just live your life and let time go by.

It's a teenage "crush," nothing more.  The forty-five year old won't feel the same way about you.  Hang out with friends your own age and concentrate on school.

Do nothing. Don't go after him, don't try to start a relationship with him. Find someone your own age. Seriously, this path is no good for anyone.