4 weeks ago

There are fine people on both sides.

Source(s): Charlottesville Bund
  • 4 weeks ago

I support President Trump !

• Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

because he BEAT their poor sweet Hillary !!!

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 4 weeks ago

Even the FBI was in on the coup to give Hillary the election.  She and Obama thought she had it that Obama didn't even appoint federal judges, but I believe the Lord had a better candidate.  And one thing I know about the Lord is that He always chooses the most unlikely candidate to fulfill His will.  And Moses had Aaron and Trump has Pence.  Noah had 3 sons and so does Trump.  Daniel had Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and Trump has Kayleigh McEnany, AG Barr and again Mike Pence.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't hate him - Actually, I feel kinda sorry for him. He's a great con artist who's about to face his come-up-ins. 

But, he's always been pretty disgusting to me, even back in the 80's. Even before I knew he grabbed pretty girls like me without their consent.  

But, hey, what's that compared to grabbing the Republican party by the crotch and shaking it?  

And then moving on to shake down the whole country! 

Yeah, kinda feel sorry for the guy. But, hey, it's just Trump being Trump.

• 1 month ago

IN 2016 TRUMP THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE LEFT'S AGENDA AND IS CONTINUALLY DOING IT WHICH WHY THEY ARE SO UPSET WITH  HIM

• 1 month ago

First of all, it is a sin to HATE anyone.. but the commie dems have it down pat.  That is why they are so dangerous. I have no idea why they think they hate him.. he has been a pretty good president.

• 1 month ago

The democrats can't stand him because he is so successful. They are used to losers like Carter & Obama.

• 1 month ago

Because the Media (DEMS) have ran a 24/7 Propaganda Champaine against Trump since he said he was going to run !  They Boldly Lied about Trump then would quitely retract their lies knowing the SHEPP will only remember the Lies !

They DO NOT Spoon Feed the Gen Pop any of the good things Trump has Done (You can see more positive news/info about what Trump has done from other Countries News agaencies !!!) 

And Trump is a Hard@$$ business man , so he is focused on getting things done and not making people like him ....

• 1 month ago

When you are supposedly a great business man and no American bank will give you a loan, it might speak to lack of trustworthiness and morals, don't you think?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.