What screener copy protection service do independent filmmakers recommend?

Hi Indie film makers. When showing your unreleased film around what online screener copy service  (for piracy protection) do you use/recommend?

I do not plan to show a lot so a monthly subscription might not be worthwhile. I plan to show about a dozen or so and like the watermark protection service.

Thank you

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your whole question makes no sense, it's so muddled. I have no idea what you mean, especially the second part. But from what I could gather, there's no such thing as anti-piracy services that put watermark protection on films, let alone on indies. You can place your logo or signature using an editing software but, honestly, no one will care enough to copy or steal any part of your film. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's not a big Hollywood film, it's just a ******* indie. People make those every day. There are hundreds of thousands of those out there if not more. Why don't you worry about producing and getting more than a few views (like most indies) rather than being paranoid about something that's never going to happen?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.