Ladies, are some bras you buy uncomfortable sometimes?

I wanted a different style so I bought this paded lace style but later I realised that the coverage isn't good and I'm sick of wearing it. It is a quality expensive one but what's the point when it turns out i have to keep dragging it Into shape and cover properly with your hands. 

• Bec

Yup - I've found several don't seem to have long enough shoulder straps - the band sits way to high across me and digs in - a smaller band is waaay to tight, a looser band is too loose. And the straps dig in despite being on the longest.

Get measured and try on lots from various shops and brands - I've always found underwired digs in so tend to look at non-wired. Try different brands but also styles (tshirt bras, full cup, front clasps etc)

Sometimes but it usually depends on the brand in my opinion because some brands are better than other brands. 

I learned my lesson and got bras that don't have underwire. I hate underwire. It's so tight and constricting. I have ONE BRA that has underwire and it's comfortable enough. All the rest are T-shirt bras, bralettes, or sports bras. Basically, they just go over my head like a shirt and keep my puppies in place. I don't need lift or support or cleavage at my age. I got rid of all my "ho" bras a long time ago. I have a few sexy ones for the husband ;) but I don't wear those every day. 

Get properly measured. Honestly, store bras are a general idea of your boob size. They suck. That's why I just gave up and do the pullover bras.