Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Is God a psychopath?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No more than you are.  Most likely less.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The qualities of the true God Jehovah are: Love, justice, power, and wisdom.

• 4 weeks ago

In short, no. God has no disorder, impairment, or imperfection. Those who ask questions like, "why doesn't God (insert positive trait/action)?" are asking the wrong questions. Look at your sin, your unholy attributes, your hate for God, and ask, "why would God allow me to wake up this morning?" I recommend researching RC Sproul's messages on the love of God. You will be shocked to find out that God has both love and hate; however, He has a benevolent love for all mankind. 

• 4 weeks ago

DEFINITELY NOT!! READ MALACHI 3-4 TO GET A BETTER IDEA.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Justin
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Any god who gives humans the gift of free will then turns around and warns them that if they don't choose him, they will burn for all eternity, sounds like a psycho to me..

• 4 weeks ago

The Abrahamic God of the Old Testament? Definitely.

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.