Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

Are some black people unable to comprehend why there were no charges in Louisville?

Some black people are widely dissatisfied by the grand jury's ruling in Louisville. Meanwhile, white people are widely exasperated with some black people's inability to comprehend the reason there were no murder charges.

Update:

Egg...I see you're one of those people referred to in the question...unable to comprehend legal terms. Shame.

Update 2:

Ian...I have, and I would.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Marty
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

They have no respect for the rule of law. The grand jury, made up of regular citizens, viewed the evidence and heard the witness testimony, but the black community, being encouraged by the Democrats, think engaging in criminal activity shouldn't bring consequences to their race.

• Fred G
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Since blacks are at the bottom of the IQ barrel I wouldn't expect them to anything different.. Burn, loot, riot, rob, kill. rape.. Keep doing what they do..

• 3 weeks ago

Emotion getting in the way of thoughtfulness.  You can't put for self in the other people's shoes.  It happens to all of us.  No compassion  for your fellow man no matter race or religion.  If you don't have that you have division.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The riots in my city, as in others, are being conducted primarily by white people. One wonders what you say to that, especially as plenty of black people, including Daniel Cameron, the AG of Kentucky who made the announcement in the Taylor case, don't fall easily into your racial dynamic. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Is anyone with half a brain? She was murdered in her bed.

• 4 weeks ago

Trust me. We ALL know "why" there were no murder charges. 

• 4 weeks ago

In fairness how would any of us comprehend anything if we refused to consider it? The left-wing press and people's friends have produced minds of concrete: totally mixed up and firmly set. End of story.

• Ian
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Ask yourself if you would feel the same way if all the cops were Black and Breonna was white...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.