Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

The US is a shìt show.  Time to leave?

There's 190 million whites.  Half of them are homosexuals and feminists.

There's 40 million blacks.  Most of them are in prison, on parole, on drugs, and committing crimes.  They usually sell drugs on the side and increase costs of medical care, and all that.

There's 40 million Hispanics.  Most of them are construction workers that sell drugs on the side.  They help spread the opiod epidemic, run up the cost of medical care and increase the crime rates indirectly through their drug dealing businesses.

Then there's the Asians.  They're mainly quiet, work hard, study hard, do good in school, and get lucrative engineering and tech jobs.

151 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Probably a bored sick teenager spoiled-rotten by parents you're living and just loving a "U.S". good life. Time to wake up, and realize, sing "God Bless America" my home sweet home. Got citizenship, green card???LOL

• 4 weeks ago

Obviously being homosexual or feminist is not a problem, so let's ignore that first line in spite of its offensiveness and the fact that it's hate speech.

Legalising drugs would solve a lot of the problems you mention, as their criminalisation feeds serious crime such as violence and theft.  Changing the prison system by removing the loophole that slavery is legal in prison and ensuring that prisons are publicly owned would help to some extent.  Besides that there's the issue of people self-medicating to cope with their poverty.

Also, you desperately need a national health service.  Lots of tech jobs there.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure, don't let the door hit ya on the way out

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

everyone is leaving the usa trump and his voters in there pipe dreams

he is not going to make them rich and that is not his plan to hand out big money and fancy jobs , go take your votes and stick them up your and spin hard

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

HOW DO YOU KNOW, DID YOU GO OUT COUNT THEM?

• 4 weeks ago

I'm just telling you, there are 150 million people in the world who would do anything possible in order to be where you are.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

See ya. This is my country that my uncle fought and died for. I'm staying and I'm not letting them win.

• 4 weeks ago

If you live in San Francisco you certainly have to watch your step and things are bad in many democrat ran cities, but the rest of the U.S. is looking pretty good. It is certainly time to leave for people in certain democrat ran states and cities, and people and businesses are doing just that.

• 4 weeks ago

Why are other people's problems your priority. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Orientals are also feminists in many cases. lol

It's been time to leave the US for decades. The problem is that there is no country on earth worth living in. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.