Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

Were the 200,000 who died of the Trump virus really people who were "on their way out"?

Probably. SARS CoV 2 has the capability to exacerbate an existing condition, causing someone to die of the existing condition, even if they were being treated for it prior to catching covid 19

You might be next.

• Ann

I think you mean the Wuhan Virus. China allowed it to be released. Trump closed the borders to the Chinese 2 DAYS after China came clean. Biden and other Democrats called him a racist for it and didn't support the lockdown until March. Hmmm...Maybe we should call it the Biden Virus?

@Anon: Sorry, sweetie, but I wear a mask all day every week day because while liberal teacher unions have refused to go back to work, I'M in the classroom everyday, fulfilling my responsibility to those students.

Americans why are u so stubborn and dull- refused to wear masks

Strange how this virus hits when we are approaching 8 billion people. Either this is mother nature stopping humans destroying the planet be over-breeding, or it is man-made for the very same reason. 

Just think if Dementia riddled Joe Biden and the Democrats had their way that number would be closer to 2 million.

• L

Wow!  Another 'label'..................Trump virus?  REALLY???  The coronavirus was developed in a lab in China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The majority, of those who died, from COVID-19 ALREADY had compromised immune systems.

Your chances of getting seriously sick with COVID-19 go up with your age. Certain preexisting conditions increase the danger. Race and ethnicity are risk markers for other underlying conditions that impact health — including socioeconomic status, access to health care, and increased exposure to the virus due to occupation. For example, black and hispanic are over 4 times more likely to be hospitalized. Blacks have 2 times the death rate.

Trump's assertion disrespects humanity.

• ?

According to Trump they were nobodies. The stats show that many of those who died were under the age of 45 and had no preexisting conditions. 

Technically, yes, for they had underlining health problems like Diabetes, Lung and heart disease. Eventually we all die from something may it be a car accident, falling tree, earthquake, hurricanes, angry neighbors even the common colds. By the way, stop calling it Trump virus because I do not believe Trump had someone make this virus to kill humans. I get tired of people blaming Trump and I get tired of people over thinking of this virus. One day when this virus is over and it may be another 2 years we will have to encounter another deadly disease even a major disaster. I feel that the doctors are to blame for these deaths. A person comes into the hospital not knowing what is wrong and all of sudden they have covid19. I feel the doctors used the wrong treatments and it caused most of these people to die. No one really knows. The media doesn't cover it. At times I have a suspicion of this virus. I ask are the rich the only ones getting this virus because you never see a homeless in the hospital with this virus. Unless I missed the coverage but it's a shock to see how this virus has disrupted lives.