Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

Were the 200,000 who died of the Trump virus really people who were "on their way out"?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Probably. SARS CoV 2 has the capability to exacerbate an existing condition, causing someone to die of the existing condition, even if they were being treated for it prior to catching covid 19

• 3 weeks ago

You might be next.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I think you mean the Wuhan Virus. China allowed it to be released. Trump closed the borders to the Chinese 2 DAYS after China came clean. Biden and other Democrats called him a racist for it and didn't support the lockdown until March. Hmmm...Maybe we should call it the Biden Virus?

@Anon: Sorry, sweetie, but I wear a mask all day every week day because while liberal teacher unions have refused to go back to work, I'M in the classroom everyday, fulfilling my responsibility to those students.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Americans why are u so stubborn and dull- refused to wear masks

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Strange how this virus hits when we are approaching 8 billion people. Either this is mother nature stopping humans destroying the planet be over-breeding, or it is man-made for the very same reason. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just think if Dementia riddled Joe Biden and the Democrats had their way that number would be closer to 2 million.

• L
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Wow!  Another 'label'..................Trump virus?  REALLY???  The coronavirus was developed in a lab in China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The majority, of those who died, from COVID-19 ALREADY had compromised immune systems.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Your chances of getting seriously sick with COVID-19 go up with your age. Certain preexisting conditions increase the danger. Race and ethnicity are risk markers for other underlying conditions that impact health — including socioeconomic status, access to health care, and increased exposure to the virus due to occupation. For example, black and hispanic are over 4 times more likely to be hospitalized. Blacks have 2 times the death rate.

Trump's assertion disrespects humanity.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

According to Trump they were nobodies. The stats show that many of those who died were under the age of 45 and had no preexisting conditions. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Technically, yes, for they had underlining health problems like Diabetes, Lung and heart disease. Eventually we all die from something may it be a car accident, falling tree, earthquake, hurricanes, angry neighbors even the common colds. By the way, stop calling it Trump virus because I do not believe Trump had someone make this virus to kill humans. I get tired of people blaming Trump and I get tired of people over thinking of this virus. One day when this virus is over and it may be another 2 years we will have to encounter another deadly disease even a major disaster. I feel that the doctors are to blame for these deaths. A person comes into the hospital not knowing what is wrong and all of sudden they have covid19. I feel the doctors used the wrong treatments and it caused most of these people to die. No one really knows. The media doesn't cover it. At times I have a suspicion of this virus. I ask are the rich the only ones getting this virus because you never see a homeless in the hospital with this virus. Unless I missed the coverage but it's a shock to see how this virus has disrupted lives.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.