Aussies. What are my chances to get robbed and bashed at Bondi Beach wearing my Rabbitohs jersey ?

I'm thinking zero. 0%. It's a nice windy sunny day to go to the beach don't you think?🏊‍♂️👍

@O.T. lol I agree or maybe they give a shlt, since most Roosters fans are fake supporters. Why do you think few years back the club we're giving out free Roosters memberships? 

I meant don't give a shlt.

@ILW Gays, Metrosexuals, Jews and Corrupted.

their nose is so high in the air they might not see you. a bit windy for the beach today, you'll get sand in your eyes.

EDIT--Bob Rugby is the go over there, Randwick Rugby Club "the galloping greens" rah rah, anyone for oysters or lobster at half time??

very high because Eastern suburbs fans are totally pissed off after that flogging  they got from Souths 

You might get po0fta bashed like Grubbie has been.

Aren't they all gay millionaires there.

I might actually watch a game of chuckball this weekend, given there's no footy on.  Was a Panthers supporter when I lived on the east coast.