elle asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

any tips on how to live life to its greatest extent?:)?

im a adventurer. i like the idea of solving mysteries and helping people. i want to be so many things when i grow up its hard to choose and im only 16. although id love to explore and make a impact on people, id also like people to know my story, why i am the way i am. why i have so many ideas, passions, inspirations.. id just like to do something extraordinary and different. i dont want to be like other teenagers locked up in their house glued to their phones until they graduate where they'll go to university to become a lawyer or teacher. i want to change the way people see things, see the beauty, the truth in everything.

any ideas on how i can start?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

travel. go out. start a social entrepreneurship, you are on right track my brother. 

• 4 weeks ago

When you said solving mysteries and helping people i thought DETECTIVE!!.....THERE IS A GREAT FBI agent (retired) and i bet you can get a few great ideas from him . He has written books and done more than most anyone . He is a true adventurer , google him his name is Joe Navarro. He is a wonderful human and was a great member of the FBI.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Go out and take a shot on your dreams now. 

You can always enter the civil service as your plan B if things don't work out.   

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you are a straight man, then marry a younger woman that is fit. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

errr ...... just go to school kid

• j153e
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

These may help guide or instruct:

A Warrior's Path;

Understanding Yourself by Mark Prophet;

For Couples Only. 

• Dejair
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The love for oneself is a complete romance .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Volunteer in a variety of different areas, meet new people, try new things, do some travelling, do online courses, donate to charity, read a variety of books,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can. 

• 1 month ago

I'll focus on the end of what you write - "How can I start?" No matter what you choose as a career, you'll be a student for a while. You may have heard the old saying, "Learning can be the greatest adventure of your life." A lot of students think that's BS, and I think the ones who say that are the ones who think learning is just a chore because they don't have the right tools for the job. Mountain climbing is not a great adventure if you don't have the right gear to do it with.

I've been working on this for a long time. People say these ideas are good.

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181... 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.