Too big blanket in dryer?

In my dorm, we have free laundry. But today someone used both the washer and dryer ALL DAY. This messed up many schedules including mine and now I'm doing laundry at 1 am. I spilled food on a huge (king or queen-sized) blanket. It didn't fully wash out but I couldn't keep it in the washer overnight. I somehow managed to wrangle it into the dryer (all that felt like fifty pounds) but I'm worried it won't dry and it might break the washer. Will this happen? What should I do? I don't want a musty smelling blanket because it didn't dry right. I don't know why but this is stressing me out so bad I can't even think about sleeping. 

A household washer is not built for large blankets

• drip

Usually a regular size washer won’t wash a king size comforter.  It is too big.

Laundry Mats have over sized washers that do a great job on a King size quilt, comforter.

Drying it. You need to stop the dryer , pull it out and put it back in a  difference way. You may need to do that a couple of times.  The parts in the middle are not going to get dry if you don’t. A dryer ball or a tennis ball can help.

Drying a stain will set it in. It won’t come out now.

The dorm only has one washer and one dryer?