Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Who else is sick of being reported for perfectly legitimate questions?

Update:

The question was, Why do foreigners always say stay safe when you speak to them on the phone, but the English don't. No wonder so many people are leaving this site.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I agree with you. I get reported for simply being right.

• 4 weeks ago

Some of the questions aren't legitimate to Yahoo's standards because they've been reported mostly for chat. This is what happened in your case. Your question was correctly reported.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am also. someone who always get best answer thinks she is perfect and knows everything and you can not know everything and will report you for nothing. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Does it really matter AT ALL???? 

LIKE....WHO CARES, DUDE????

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

How would we know that our questions are deleted? We haven seen notifications for ages

• 4 weeks ago

I'm way past caring anymore........

I get stalked and harassed daily by losers.  I just ignore them and continue to do my thing. 

They report my answers in droves, and I lose 20, 30, 40, 50 points at a clip..........

yeah, and?   I'm still at 750,000 pts.   Does it really make a whit's bit of difference? 

I don't use the site to accumulate worthless points.

Give me your address, and  I will mail you a check for 250,000 pts. 

Sure, I could easily be over a million points by now, without all the stalkers, ...........yeah, and????   what does that do for me?    Nothing. 

absolutely nothing. 

so let the trolls waste their time.............whatever. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It’s usually who have realized their existence is pointless, who do such reporting. It gives them a superficial sense of control.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You may not Realize it but your Question the way you have it worded its Chat im Sorry you can Disagree all you want but that particular Question was Correctly Reported 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I certainly hope you don't assume this is a legitimate question. It's chat.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That sounds like a chat violation

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.