how to report mexicans illegals?

5 Answers

  • Willie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Ask them if they are illegals and than take them to the immigration office with the promise of getting a resident card.

  • 4 weeks ago

    it's a waste of time to report them

    here in l.a. they get congratulated 

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    How do you even know they're Mexican, and/or here illegally ?

    ps: Check your grammar.

  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Call ICE  but make sure they are really illegals. If you report them and they are legal you can be charged with filing a false report plus subject to a civil suit

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Report them to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.