Why are you like "Apple" brand?

• Sajib

www.wyzowl.com/why-do-people-love-apple-so-much

.They know good usability. I did a quick office poll to find out why everyone loves Apple and the top reason is that “their devices just work”. In terms of functionality, Apple knows how to create a product that’s really easy to use.

.They keep it consistent. If there’s one thing that Apple is good at, it’s having a consistent brand. Of course they evolve, but the changes they make don’t disrupt the look and feel of their overall brand message.

.They evolve. A company has to be evolving, otherwise it’ll get lost amongst its competitors. Even companies like Apple that stand out as leaders, will continuously evolve so that their audience can always expect something new, fresh and exciting from their latest product launch.

.They make the consumer feel good about themselves. This is probably one of the biggest reasons why I think that people love Apple. It’s because they make the consumer feel like they are better person for having the product.

• James

Because of my core values.

It's because they make the consumer feel like they are better person for having the product. The story that they convey throughout their marketing is a powerful one. ... So when you buy an Apple product, you're sharing and representing those same ideals that this very brand stands for.

Orange brand was not available.

I don't like the Apple brand because their operating system locks one in and is difficult to build upon it.

Apple is a good but expensive product.  Generally it is used for recreation more than business.   Not as troublesome as Windows, but Windows is not really troublesome.  Not as prone as Windows is to viruses and malware, but that might be because trouble makers stand to gain more from business than the general populace. 

I delivered truckloads of apples all over my state. You see, many 'farm markets' needed all those apples to attract customers to see the selection of autumn produce that was available.